Thursday 9 February 2012

Jun Cha's tattoo Artist and Brianna Perry - Marilyn Monroe [Official Video]


HypeBeast from Jun Cha on Vimeo.


Definitely one of the best tattoo artists in the industry right now. Jun Cha's tattoo's are technically extraordinary and because his always doing grey scale imagery he ends up creating remarkable three -dimensional imagery. I've been a friend and fan of Jun Cha's tattoo work over the years and using the term 'good' to describe Jun Cha would be an understatement!.




Buzzing Miami femcee continues to release new material as fans begin to recognize her skills and grind. Following the release of recently released Face Off mixtape, the Poe Boy Music Group artist drops a brand new music video for her single, "Marilyn Monroe."
In the clip, Bri proves that blondes have no more. So, she gets her Marilyn on, posing in various Marilyn-inspired outfits as she struts her stuff around the block.
"My music is distinctive and matchless. I have my own lane and I’m going full throttle," the female rapper explained. "My brand is a breath of fresh air and I’m here to attack the game from every angle I possibly can."
Brianna is currntly prepping her debut for release on Poe Boy/Atlantic. Until then, download her Face Off mixtape right here.





No comments:

Post a Comment